Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
UC is bringing its Early Academic Outreach Program (EAOP) to the Boys & Girls Clubs in Pasadena, Merced and San Francisco, where it will reach thousands of students with one-on-one academic support and college advising services.
As UC campuses start a new school year, the university is welcoming its largest, most accomplished and most diverse class ever.
Launch Academy is a unique partnership between the University of California and Bethany Baptist Church of West Los Angeles. Program participants – ranging in age from 4 to 14 – engage in three weeks of math and three weeks of science instruction.
UC Riverside is hosting three campus events in partnership with the City of Riverside and the California Department of Rehabilitation to highlight the benefits of recruiting employees with disabilities and celebrating their contributions in the workplace.