Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
A new report from UC Riverside that, while people of color make up the majority of the state’s population – more than 60 percent – stark disparities exist in their ability to influence politics at all levels and to shape the policies that impact their lives.
For National Women in Engineering Day, meet four UC Davis College of Engineering faculty who are breaking new ground in areas as diverse as using medical imaging for gene delivery to designing platforms for data collection.
A new study led by a researcher at the University of California, Davis, looks at the stereotype that men make better players than women.