Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
UC San Francisco's Child and Adolescent Gender Center is the only program in the country with an interdisciplinary team of directors who offer medical, mental health, educational/advocacy, and legal expertise to support gender nonconforming youth and their families.
UC Merced's first African American doctoral graduate balances research with parenting two autistic sons.
UC Davis' first black female student body president advocates for minority issues while uniting students around shared concerns.