Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
Launch Academy is a unique partnership between the University of California and Bethany Baptist Church of West Los Angeles. Program participants – ranging in age from 4 to 14 – engage in three weeks of math and three weeks of science instruction.
More than 300 technology leaders, innovators, policymakers, journalists and academics gathered at UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion Club to share their ideas on closing the gender and diversity gap in the technology sector.
During the academic offseason, UC hosts thousands of high school and undergraduate students in programs aimed at sparking interest in areas of study that have struggled to attract women and minorities.