Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
University of California President Janet Napolitano has announced a three-year commitment to support the university’s efforts in three priority areas for undocumented UC students across the 10 campuses.
Results from the largest single study of the genetic and environmental causes of asthma in African American children suggest that only a tiny fraction of known genetic risk factors for the disease apply to this population.
Napolitano’s April 28 visit to Arcata High School was one of a half dozen similar trips this spring in which the president made the case directly to students around California that a UC education is an excellent – and affordable – college option.