Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
UC's General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Affairs has issued frequently asked questions for members of the UC community who are concerned about possible immigration enforcement actions on university property.
The UC Health system urges Congress to continue affordable, comprehensive health insurance coverage and to preserve the capacity of academic medical centers.
UC has released preliminary guidance on President Trump's revised executive order restricting travel and entry into the U.S. by individuals from designated countries.
Launched by President Janet Napolitano, Achieve UC seeks to expand the number and diversity of California students enrolled at UC’s nine undergraduate campuses.
On Feb. 23, the University of California released a statement in support of its transgender students, faculty and staff.
The UC Office of the President has developed a systemwide immigration website that houses in one place statements, guidance and resources for the UC community.