Explore the data
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees
Read UC diversity news
The UC Diversity Leaders Retreat seeks to create a space for dialogue and collaboration around the innovative diversity, equity, and inclusion work happening across the UC system.
As UC campuses start a new school year, the university is welcoming its largest, most accomplished and most diverse class ever.
Launch Academy is a unique partnership between the University of California and Bethany Baptist Church of West Los Angeles. Program participants – ranging in age from 4 to 14 – engage in three weeks of math and three weeks of science instruction.
New research from UC Berkeley suggests that living in unabashedly racist communities can shorten the lives of both the people harbor the bias and the people who are targeted by the bias.