Reports and data
The University of California gathers extensive data to analyze and track trends related to diversity and inclusion.
Each year, the University of California Accountability Report includes a chapter on diversity. This provides an snapshot of where UC stands in terms of racial and ethnic distribution, gender distribution, and campus climate. Periodic studies delve into specific issues and questions around diversity and inclusion, and Infocenter offers a wealth of data to explore.
UC’s Infocenter enables users to search for and explore data across a range of factors. UC also conducts studies to delve into specific issues and questions.
Reports and studies
- Accountability Report: Diversity chapter
- Campus Climate Study: Results
- 2007 Study Group on University Diversity (pdf)
Analysis, evaluation and key statistics
- Participation in UC college prep programs
- How UC serves as an engine for social mobility
- How UC programs help prepare diverse students for college
- UC's diverse pool of undergraduates
- Admissions by residency and ethnicity
- How UC remains affordable for undergraduates
- Freshman admissions summary
- Transfer admissions summary
- UC degrees awarded
- Fall enrollment at a glance
- Data on faculty new-hire origin
- Diversity of UC's faculty and academic appointees